Windless I Paint ~ #009 August 2014 – Etegami/Haiga; Plus The First Three Prompts for 30 Days of Haiga ~ September 2014
I paint the summer sky
full of leaves
…≤ E ≥…
Digital Drawing and Painting
- 6.5 x 4.5 Inches @ 300 ppi
- Zen Brush App
- ArtStudio App
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
Etegami (as I see it) and Haiga are two of the many Haiku and Related Forms in the field of poetry. In this case this postcard may also be considered Haiga.
Etegami is the Japanese Folk Art of writing and drawing (with or without color) originally intended to be sent between friends via the postal service—often as a postcard.
Haiga is image which includes haiku as part of the image—image and haiku as one work.
…≤ E ≥…
30 Days of Haiga ~ Will Start on September 1, 2014.
The First Three Prompts are:
- 1. [for Sept. 1] Use the early autumn/spring kigo phrase “remaining heat” (Northern Hemisphere); “still cold” (Southern Hemisphere)
- 2. [for Sept. 2] Use the early autumn/spring kigo phrase “coming of autumn” (Northern Hemisphere); “coming of spring” (Southern Hemisphere)
- 3. [for Sept. 3] Dogs or Mars (the planet)
For more info on The 30 Days of Haiga ~ September 2014 click Here or the on the clickable link in the Navigation bar below the blog header.
∆≤ TE ≥∆