September: 28 of 30 Days of Haiga ~ Apple Honey
a drop of autumn
in my tea
Digital Drawing and Painting
- 8 x 12 Inches @ 300 ppi
- Sketch Club App
- ArtStudio App
- ScratchCam App
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
Haiga ~ Image with Haiku as One Work
The September 28 Prompt: Honey
You invited to the Haiku Bandit Society Blog to participate in and enjoy the (Tenth) Moon Viewing Party (of the year). It’s going on now and it’s a wow one. Again.
The last two 30 Days of Haiga Prompts:
- 29. Full Corn Moon
- 30. Cat Happy
All of the prompts for the September: 30 Days of Haiga Event have now been posted at least once. There are two full Prompt days left in which you are invited to create and play in the 30 Days of Haiga Event this year. Here’s how:
- Post your September haiga to your blog.
- Bring the URL of your post (rather than the URL for your blog) to the 19 Planets blog.
- Click on the Mister Linky Widget button below for the day of your haiga and add your link to the list.
- Take a look at what others on the list are doing.
30 Days of Haiga is for fun, experience and learning. The more haiga you do the easier it becomes to think in the way of haiga (imo). Post haiga you create this month once a day or as often as possible (every day is not required).
People who create haiga can be found by clicking on the Mister Linky button.
Mister Linky is easy. A new list is started each day. Place a comment on the 19 Planets blog when you add your link to Mister Linky so I will know and can come see your haiga – Mahalo (thank you). Aloha.