September: 22 of 30 Days of Haiga ~ Yellow Jacket
of my yellow jacket
Digital Mixed Media
- 8 x 12 Inches @ 300 ppi
- Watercolor on Paper
- Scanner Photography
- Digital Drawing and Painting
- Epson Perfection V300 Photo Scanner
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
Haiga ~ Image with Haiku as One Work
The September 22 Prompt: Autumn/Spring Beginnings
The next few 30 Days of Haiga Prompts:
- 23. Apple Days
- 24. Dogs and/or Cats
- 25. Banned Books
- 26. The Sea and/or Ocean
You are invited to play in the September: 30 Days of Haiga at any time. Here’s how:
- Post your September haiga to your blog.
- Bring the URL of your post (rather than the URL for your blog) to the 19 Planets blog.
- Click on the Mister Linky Widget button below for the day of your haiga and add your link to the list.
- Take a look at what others on the list are doing.
30 Days of Haiga is for fun, experience and learning. The more haiga you do the easier it becomes to think in the way of haiga (imo). Post haiga you create this month once a day or as often as possible (every day is not required).
People who create haiga can be found by clicking on the Mister Linky button.
Mister Linky is easy. A new list is started each day. Place a comment on the 19 Planets blog when you add your link to Mister Linky so I will know and can come see your haiga – Mahalo (thank you). Aloha.