September: 13 of 30 Days of Haiga ~ The Licorice Soil
the licorice soil
of harvest moon autumn
dark and rich
- 8×12 Inches @ 300 ppi
- Digital Drawing and Painting
- Nikon D80 Digital Camera
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- Epson Perfection v300 Photo
Haiga ~ Image with Haiku as One Work
The September 13 Prompt: Dark and/or Rich
The next few 30 Days of Haiga Prompts:
- 14. A Band of Stars
- 15. Dog Days
- 16. Thunder Day
- 17. A Return
You are invited to play in the 30 Days of Haiga. Here’s how:
- Post your September haiga to your blog.
- Bring the URL from your haiga post to the 19 Planets blog.
- Click on the Mister Linky Widget below and add your link to the list.
- Take a look at what others on the list are doing.
30 Days of Haiga is for fun, experience and learning. The more haiga you do the easier it becomes to think in the way of haiga (imo). Post haiga you create this month once a day or as often as possible (every day is not required). Visit others who have added their link to Mister Linky and have fun.
People who create haiga can be found by clicking on the Mister Linky button.
Mister Linky is easy. A new list is started for each day. Place a comment on the 19 Planets blog when you add your link to Mister Linky so I will know and can come see your haiga – Mahalo (thank you). Aloha.